Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

LIPO batteries through parcelmotel OK?

Options
  • 06-02-2017 4:28pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1

I'm just getting into RC at the moment and am looking to buy some 3S lipo's for my first model build.
    I was looking at buying from hobbyrc.co.uk or hobbykings UK warehouse and getting them delivered through the parcelmotel so I can pick them up after work.

Only thing is that I've been hearing that the shipping restrictions on lipo's have gotten tighter of late.
    I'm wondering if anyone here has had lipo batteries delivered through parcelmotel or has encountered any problems doing this recently?
    Tagged:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 754 ✭✭✭Hocus Focus

Phone Nightline Couriers, who run Parcel Motel, and get the info straight from the horses's mouth. Also, find out what service Hobbykings will use, to get the package to Newtownabbey, and email them regarding their Lipo policy.
    Get the real facts, not the alternative ones:)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,099 ✭✭✭Redriddick

I ordered some from the UK warehouse and got them delivered to parcel motel and had no problems.

Advertisement