Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

FlexiRent Issues

Options
  • 06-02-2017 5:41pm
    Registered Users Posts: 32

Hey guys,

So, I have a contract with FlexiRent for a product I purchased. The agreed billing date was the 28th of November 2017.

When it came to November, I wasn't billed so I contacted FlexiRent and informed them of this and asked to pay. I was informed that as the contract hadn't been received yet, I couldn't pay and that's why there was no initial debit.

I asked them to chase the contract up and let me know what happened. Nothing happened...

So then at the end of January I received an email saying I was in arrears but I wasn't aware they would take payment as they hadn't informed me of anything and I was waiting to hear back from the customer service agent I had spoken with.

There is now a charge for arrears and they've threatened legal action. I've requested that they move the arrears notice. arrears feed and we commence payment for the date they specified in this month now that I'm aware everything is ok.

They've refused; what can I do?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 32 shroomdoom

FlexiRent have since acknowledged their error and apologised.

Advertisement