Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Social Media Feed

Options
  • 06-02-2017 10:26pm
    Registered Users Posts: 734 ✭✭✭

Hey All
    Can anyone recommend a social media feed for a website that can support multiple Facebook & Twitter accounts?
    Free preferable but open to paid.

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 59 ✭✭Websites4u

dont really understand what you are looking to do? I think you would need 2 seperate feeds...

• Registered Users Posts: 734 ✭✭✭aaaaaaaahhhhhh

Maybe I worded this incorrectly. Yes I am looking for a way to show multiple social media feeds(or accounts) in one place.
    I'm not at my PC now, but Juicer.io and Smashbaaloon were two that I found.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 59 ✭✭Websites4u

ah ok, so you want to create a post , e.g. "Thank you" and for this to show on all media feeds? So you dont have to type into facebook, twitter, pinterest , etc... individually? Maybe this one : https://hootsuite.com/plans/free you get a free plan for a certain amount. They should all something for free, but it will be limited. Hope that helps! Have a nice weekend

• Registered Users Posts: 44 orla.mccormack

Something like Loomly might work?

Advertisement