Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

looking for someone that services garden and building equipment

• 07-02-2017 12:27am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 137 ✭✭

hi.
    Does anyone know someone around the limerick city/surrounding areas that services and repairs chainsaws, garden equipment, and that kind of stuff.
    Someone that doesn't charge a fortune and does a good job..:)

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,080 ✭✭✭Jofspring

Panda Tool Hire just down from the train station do all of the above mentioned. Reasonable enough from what I can remember. Been there a long time so know their stuff.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 137 ✭✭kevinkmb36

have brought some things there in the past, wasn't impressed with them the last few times I got stuff back from there, telling me carbs were filthy or tank was filthy even though I had already cleaned them, and had to bring genni back as twos running ****e after they serviced it,,

• Registered Users Posts: 224 ✭✭LMK

Mike Donovan in Crecora

LMK wrote: »
    Mike Donovan in Crecora

Would you have a number for him,?
    Where roughly is he?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 354 ✭✭apc

Surely if you can strip and clean a carb you should be well able to service the stuff yourself and save a fortune

• Advertisement

apc wrote: »
    Surely if you can strip and clean a carb you should be well able to service the stuff yourself and save a fortune

I can do the basics on some tools etc but some stuff needs that bit of tuning or a problem that I'm not sure how to fix..so then I go to the professionals.. I just want a good dependable guy that does a good job..

• Registered Users Posts: 224 ✭✭LMK

kevinkmb36 wrote: »
    Would you have a number for him,?
    Where roughly is he?
    https://www.yelp.ie/biz/mike-donovan-lawnmowers-and-chainsaw-crecora

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 390 ✭✭tradesman

I've just brought a ride on mower back from the dead...... helped by google!
    Research & if you have a pair of hands you should get round the problems

Advertisement