If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

43" 4K TV

Options
  • 07-02-2017 9:42am
    Registered Users Posts: 281 ✭✭

Hi,

I got my last tv with yourselves (UE40H6400) and I am very happy with it. I now need a TV for kitchen area.

My budget is around €500-€600 and the TV will be used for general usage (im not a gamer).

What do you suggest?

Comments

• Company Representative Posts: 17,283 ✭✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Kenny

Hi,

I got my last tv with yourselves (UE40H6400) and I am very happy with it. I now need a TV for kitchen area.

My budget is around €500-€600 and the TV will be used for general usage (im not a gamer).

What do you suggest?
    Hey Buyingcar2012.

Thanks for coming back to us :)

First up in the 43" rqnge would be the Hisense 43M3000 currently priced at 469.99 Euro (Inc Shippping)
    http://www.richersounds.com/product/tv---all/hisense/43m3000/hise-43m3000

Next in line would be the excellent LG 43UH603 priced at 499.00 Euro (Inc Shipping) - Great value for money TV.
    http://euro.richersounds.ie/p-202276-43quot-4k-smart-tv.aspx

Thats really it with the 450 - 600 Euro mark for 43" screens there are a few 40" screens in that range as well if a 40" might suit?

• Registered Users Posts: 281 ✭✭Buyingcar2012

I'd probably look at getting the LG one. Is there any special discount you could give for a repeat customer?!

I'd probably look at getting the LG one. Is there any special discount you could give for a repeat customer?!

I'm also looking at the LH43UH661V. Is it worth paying the extra on the cheaper LG?

Hey Buyingcar2012.

Nothing on this TV I'm afraid :(

You do get our VIP 6 year guarantee with this one however.

What's your views on the 661V? 

• Advertisement

What's your views on the 661V? 
    The 661 has a little more feature over the 603.

It has a built in satellite which you you have a sky dish can get you freeviewHD.
    It also has a different type of stand and runs direct light or the edge lighting on the 603.

Both have the same refresh rate.

I feel the colours on the 661 are a little more vibrant on the 661 over the 603 but for £399 you cannot beat the UH603.

The 611 are however in very very short supply at the moment (Like hens teeth).

It has a built in satellite which you you have a sky dish can get you freeviewHD.
    It also has a different type of stand and runs direct light or the edge lighting on the 603.

I feel the colours on the 661 are a little more vibrant on the 661 over the 603 but for £399 you cannot beat the UH603.

Can you deliver the 661V to the ROI?

• Company Representative Posts: 9,463 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: John

Can you deliver the 661V to the ROI?
    Buyingcar,

thanks for the posts and apologies for the delay getting back to you.

The 43UH661 is really short but I've just reopened it for ordering it online if you would like to grab one - there is a reasonable delivery expected in end of Feb as well which should help - but if you would like to grab one:
    http://www.richersounds.ie/p-202093-43uh661v.aspx

Keep me posted,

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew

John McDonald / Managing Director / Richer Sounds Ireland / www.richersounds.ie / johnmc@richersounds.ie

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.