Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Dublin based rock drummer seeking band

• 07-02-2017 9:59am
    Registered Users Posts: 8

Hi guys just putting some feelers out
    Looking to join or form a classic rock style band with a Zeppelin/Rival Sons kind of vibe. Lively, catchy rock music.
    Not looking for big egos, just good craic and fun creating music!

24 years old and been Drumming for about 9 years, plenty Gigging and studio experience. happy to send links to stuff I've done.

Based in North Side Dublin.

Let me know if you're interested :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8 asp_3p3

Bump

Bump

• Registered Users Posts: 25 Ian the bassist

asp_3p3 wrote: »
    Hi guys just putting some feelers out
    Looking to join or form a classic rock style band with a Zeppelin/Rival Sons kind of vibe. Lively, catchy rock music.
    Not looking for big egos, just good craic and fun creating music!

24 years old and been Drumming for about 9 years, plenty Gigging and studio experience. happy to send links to stuff I've done.

Based in North Side Dublin.

Let me know if you're interested :)

Hey, how's it going? My name is Ian and I'm the bassist of hard rock/metal band Titan 33. We're looking for a new drummer, as our previous drummer had to leave due to having a new baby, so he doesn't have the time to commit to rehearsing and gigging. I'll link you to our Bandcamp so you can hear a few of our tracks. We like to mix it up a bit, so some songs might be classic rock, others would be lighter and more vocal driven and then some might be heavy funk influenced. We have such a wide array of influences that we're very open with what we write, it doesn't always have to stick to the same type of song writing(I'm heavily influenced by Primus, Larry Graham and Cliff Burton, so that's metal, funk and alternative rock just from me). It's not too heavy of a commitment. We rehearse once a week and will be gigging once or twice a month. Give me a message back if you're interested and we can have a chat about it.

Cheers
    Ian

https://titan33.bandcamp.com/releases

Hey thanks for getting in touch :)
    Had a listen to the music, really loved it! But alas its not the style I'm looking for playing.

But I wish you all the best in your searches :)

• Registered Users Posts: 35 Andy Radley

Hi,
    I'm in a Balbriggan based band called The Starling Army and we need a drummer. Here are some tunes.
    https://soundcloud.com/andy-radley/mind-reader
    https://soundcloud.com/andy-radley/virtual-rules

Cheers,

Andy

• Advertisement

I sent you a pm :)

• Registered Users Posts: 35 Andy Radley

Great, I sent a PM back. Hope ya got it. I could not see a sent receipt anywhere.
    Cheers Andy

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 40 kmandoo

Hi we're a Dublin based original band looking for a drummer. EP ready to record. Launched Singles and EP last year. I'll post a link to our soundcloud for you to have a listen to. Have you any YouTube Vids or samples of your own stuff that I could listen to?

thissowingseason1
    Search for this on soundcloud
    Thx
    Mark.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 114 ✭✭cthulhu79

Hey mate, still on the hunt of a band?

Advertisement