Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Is the Eir mobile network down?

Options
  • 07-02-2017 11:42am
    Registered Users Posts: 178 ✭✭

Hi,

Is the Eir network down? I'm in Arklow, cannot make or receive calls. 

Tried troubleshooting - No Joy

Tried calling the support number on another phone (diferent network). No Luck.

Any updates?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,797 ✭✭✭Eir: Pamela

tf2 wrote: »
    Hi,

Is the Eir network down? I'm in Arklow, cannot make or receive calls. 

Tried troubleshooting - No Joy

Tried calling the support number on another phone (diferent network). No Luck.

Any updates?
    Hi  tf2,

I'm afraid there is an issue in the South Leinster region and customers may be experiencing issues with calls dropping. This issue has been identified and we are currently working to correct it.

We have also had reports of issues affecting customers in other Southern areas. This has also included problems with 3G and 4G data service. Rest assured our tech team are looking into this and we hope to have that resolved very soon. 

In the meantime, any customers who are experiencing data problems, we would suggest switching your phone to 2G. This should help you pick up a stable connection while we work to restore your service to full capacity. 

We will keep all customers updated on our eir community here. Sincere apologies for the inconvenience caused. 

Thanks,
    Pamela

Advertisement