Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Advertising property - International websites?

Options
  • 07-02-2017 12:01pm
    Registered Users Posts: 274 ✭✭

I've offered to advertise a property for a friend online, the local estate agent has the sale contract of it, but I feel it may attract the attention of some foreign buyers due to its location and potential for a holiday home, so I'm going to write up a decent advert and link the estate agents contact details in it.

The issue is, a fair amount of sites require a monthly/yearly subscription, and this is looking like it may prove costly if I use more than one, which I'd like to.

Can anyone recommend some good traffic but cheap or free websites for advertising property internationally?

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,684 ✭✭✭✭Samuel T. Cogley

Daft.ie or Myhome.ie

It's not beyond the realm of possibility that if I was looking for a holiday home in say, Scotland, I'd look at UK websites. In fact I'd not even think of looking anywhere else tbh lest I be accosted by a Nigerian Prince.

Advertisement