Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Eir – a pretty hopeless start

Options
  • 07-02-2017 1:46pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4,179 ✭✭✭

Just switched over from Tesco to Eir Unlimited business mobile
    First Sim did not arrive, the courier company was instructed to return to base with it.
    Second Sim arrived not working.
    Called into an Eir shop and they put in a new SIM and had me working in minutes. Service was excellent.
    Logged into My Eir to find that International calls and data disabled for some reason, these were part of the package I signed up for. Yet another call (maybe 6 so far) to get this rectified.
    Yesterday people could hear me on the phone but I could not hear them.  Never experienced that before.
    Today the Network was down in North Wicklow.

On the upside the shop service was excellent and I can usually get to talk to someone in support quickly enough. 

Hard to believe something so simple could be so shambolic. I really hope things improve or I will be gone.

If switching my advice would be go to a brick and motor store and don't leave until your new connection is working.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,797 ✭✭✭Eir: Pamela

Just switched over from Tesco to Eir Unlimited business mobile
    First Sim did not arrive, the courier company was instructed to return to base with it.
    Second Sim arrived not working.
    Called into an Eir shop and they put in a new SIM and had me working in minutes. Service was excellent.
    Logged into My Eir to find that International calls and data disabled for some reason, these were part of the package I signed up for. Yet another call (maybe 6 so far) to get this rectified.
    Yesterday people could hear me on the phone but I could not hear them.  Never experienced that before.
    Today the Network was down in North Wicklow.

On the upside the shop service was excellent and I can usually get to talk to someone in support quickly enough. 

Hard to believe something so simple could be so shambolic. I really hope things improve or I will be gone.

If switching my advice would be go to a brick and motor store and don't leave until your new connection is working.
    Hi Stallingrad,

Thanks for getting in touch.

I'm sorry to hear this and will relay your feedback to the relevant teams. Can you PM me your full name and account number and I will follow this up for you.

-Pamela 

Advertisement