Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Adding aib mortgage account 365

• 07-02-2017 3:48pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 885 ✭✭✭

Hi I'm trying to add an aib mortgage account number to my 365 payees. I have the correct iban but it is saying account can not be added. I need it to transfer lump sum to account

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,640 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Sarah

Hi I'm trying to add an aib mortgage account number to my 365 payees. I have the correct iban but it is saying account can not be added. I need it to transfer lump sum to account
    Hi celticbhoy27, 

Thanks for contacting us on Boards. 

Sorry to hear that you're having trouble adding this payee. Can you please check with AIB that you have the correct IBAN for accepting SEPA payments? It's possible that you will need the mortgage holding account IBAN in order to make this transfer. If after trying this and you are still having trouble adding the payee, please call BOI Direct on 0818 365 365 or +3531 4044000 and a representative will be happy to assist you. 

Thanks,
    Sarah 

Advertisement