Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

School closure - junior cycle CPD

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 234 ✭✭Jamfa

judeboy101 wrote: »
    We had to go around the room and tell each other one thing we disliked about each other

We had to hold a toy giraffe and say one thing that makes us sad

We had a one hour visualization session where we had to sit in a darkened room listening to meditation music and picturing a blue aura around us

I s h i t you not

Are you not in the ASTI?

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 3,246 ✭✭✭judeboy101

Jamfa wrote: »
    Are you not in the ASTI?

This was 2015/2016 I dread to think what's awaiting me next yr if we get a deal.

This was 2015/2016 I dread to think what's awaiting me next yr if we get a deal.

Were you in TUI last year?

Were you in TUI last year?

No, I'm asti for life.

No, I'm asti for life.

Ah ok thanks. So that training day wasn't part of JCT CPD, was it dodgy use of Croke Pk hours? We had a restorative justice workshop which sounds similar.

• Advertisement

Ah ok thanks. So that training day wasn't part of JCT CPD, was it dodgy use of Croke Pk hours? We had a restorative justice workshop which sounds similar.

The principal thought it was a great day, I thought it was as dodgy as Rolf harris at a school for blind kds.

The principal thought it was a great day, I thought it was as dodgy as Rolf harris at a school for blind kds.

They usually do but it was nothing to do with the junior cycle or a school closure for junior cycle training.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,937 ✭✭✭implausible

Jamfa wrote:

I knew the giraffe sounded familiar - we had that RJ training too! Mind you, the rest of it was very good, v useful in a school where we have a lot of students with very little experience at home of dealing with conflict in a healthy way.

Advertisement