Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Can I get an iphone 3gs fixed in Galway?

Options
  • 07-02-2017 5:14pm
    Registered Users Posts: 69 ✭✭

Where can I get my old iphone 3gs phone fixed it needs a new screen, mute button and volume and power button basically I used used it until the screen popped its clogs could also do with a new piano black back cover

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 81,220 ✭✭✭✭biko

Ooh, an antique from 2009!
    Tbh, I can't think of anyone that would have a go at such an old phone

Possibly
    www.ipod-rescue.com
    www.ibroke.ie
    www.techstar.ie

• Registered Users Posts: 8,324 ✭✭✭chrislad

Where can I get my old iphone 3gs phone fixed it needs a new screen, mute button and volume and power button basically I used used it until the screen popped its clogs could also do with a new piano black back cover

So basically, you need a new phone with all those replacement parts!! It does remind me of a mop I used to have. Lasted me 20 years, I only had to replace the handle 5 times and the head 10 times. :)

It would probably work out cheaper to get a iPhone 5 or something like that.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,553 ✭✭✭✭Copper_pipe

chrislad wrote: »
    So basically, you need a new phone with all those replacement parts!! It does remind me of a mop I used to have. Lasted me 20 years, I only had to replace the handle 5 times and the head 10 times. :)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HisD_pqlRHQ

Advertisement