Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cuh parking

Options
  • 07-02-2017 8:15pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1

Parking Cuh, I will be starting work in Cuh soon, staff parking Serbs to be a real issue. Are there any residents who live near Cuh who would rent the space in front of their house for parking.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,278 ✭✭✭mordeith

Parking Cuh, I will be starting work in Cuh soon, staff parking Serbs to be a real issue. Are there any residents who live near Cuh who would rent the space in front of their house for parking.

http://www.rent.ie/parking-spaces/cork/bishopstown/

• Registered Users Posts: 1,042 ✭✭✭SouthernBelle

I'm fairly definite that the church car park in Dennehys Cross offers a daily rate. It's a short walk to the hospital from there. Also, if you get a staff parking sticker you can park in Highfield Rugby Club - again a short walk away.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,549 ✭✭✭✭siblers

Didn't seem worth making a new thread. Can you pay with notes at Cuh parking machine?

Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 1,301 ✭✭✭Flesh Gorden

siblers wrote: »
    Didn't seem worth making a new thread. Can you pay with notes at Cuh parking machine?

Thanks

I can definitely remember putting a €20 note into the machine to pay a bill of €14 about two years back.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,549 ✭✭✭✭siblers

You can, just used it there about 15 minutes ago!

• Advertisement
Advertisement