Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fastlane 2017 *Raw spoilers*

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,740 ✭✭✭SureYWouldntYa

Can't wait to see Taker get revenge against Reigns by costing him the match against Strowman

Only real way I can see them setting up their match at Mania

• Registered Users Posts: 38,455 ✭✭✭✭PTH2009

Can't wait to see Taker get revenge against Reigns by costing him the match against Strowman

Only real way I can see them setting up their match at Mania

Maybe he might attack both of them and it will be a triple threat at mania

What can they so with Strowman at mania ??? Vs Big show perhaps

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,417 ✭✭✭WinnyThePoo

Strowman will win the Andre the giant battle royal I'd say.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,134 ✭✭✭correction

PTH2009 wrote: »
    ME could go a few ways

1 Brock too attack Goldberg before the match begins and KO pins him too retain

2 Y2J attacks KO and Goldberg does his 2 moves and wins

3 no one interferes and Goldberg just does his 2 moves and pins KO for the win

4 someone's music comes on to distract one of them and someone wins with a roll up pin

I think the most likely scenario is Lesnar to attack Goldberg leading people to think Owens is retaining but then Jericho attacks Owens leading to Goldberg winning.

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 24,829 Mod ✭✭✭✭Loughc

I can't see Lesnar attacking Goldberg, surely he'd want Goldberg to win so his match for Mania will be for the universal championship.

• Advertisement

correction wrote: »
    I think the most likely scenario is Lesnar to attack Goldberg leading people to think Owens is retaining but then Jericho attacks Owens leading to Goldberg winning.

i can see this happening

Also Taker getting involved in the Reigns match

**** it im looking forward to this ppv

There is a certain Irish Demon that everyone is forgetting about and he might return during the course of the PPV, Maybe he will save Sami Zayn ??

• Registered Users Posts: 48,990 ✭✭✭✭Lithium93_

Finn Balor won't return at Fastlane, and ye can bookmark this.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,463 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

Goldberg will come out.

KO will unveil his new "backup plan", before Jericho quickly interferes to twart KO's new plan. KO, in shock at Jericho's interference, will turn into a spear and a jack hammer, and lose the title.

KO will then move into a feud with Jericho for the US title.

Lord TSC wrote: »
    Goldberg will come out.

KO will unveil his new "backup plan", before Jericho quickly interferes to twart KO's new plan. KO, in shock at Jericho's interference, will turn into a spear and a jack hammer, and lose the title.

I can similar but with KO having no back up plan and just as the bell rings Y2Js music will hit but he will not appear and distract Owens who will turn around to a spear and Jackhammer

• Registered Users Posts: 8,891 ✭✭✭johnnyryan89

PTH2009 wrote: »
    I can similar but with KO having no back up plan and just as the bell rings Y2Js music will hit but he will not appear and distract Owens who will turn around to a spear and Jackhammer

Said this is what's gonna happen a couple of weeks ago but is there any chance we might not get a main event, Goldberg makes his entrance but is jumped by Brock Lesnar who beats down Goldberg but cant keep him down so Owens makes it a 2 on 1 beat down so Jericho comes to save the day but Samoa Joe comes out to beat up Jericho. Show ends with HHH and his new two man power trip group of Owens and Joe standing tall.

• Advertisement

I actually think it's an alright card to be honest but definitely won't be staying up for it.

• Registered Users Posts: 29,133 ✭✭✭✭CastorTroy

Forgot this is tonight.
    Yay, yet another PPV.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,773 ✭✭✭connemara man

• Registered Users Posts: 60,699 ✭✭✭✭Agent Coulson

So are the WWE totally going to fcuk it up and kill Strowman's momentum just make Reigns The Guy just like they did Rusev.

• Registered Users Posts: 29,133 ✭✭✭✭CastorTroy

Yes. Yes they are.

Would be a pretty big win for Strowman and I expect Cole to use "pretty big upset" in regard to one of them winning

• Registered Users Posts: 23,182 ✭✭✭✭J. Marston

Is Reigns wrestling?

Yes/No

Are there odds to overcome?

Yes/No

Roman wins.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,689 ✭✭✭sky88

Im going to be very annoyed when Roman just pins braun clean as a whistle

They've done everything right with braun so far but it'll be a shame if he only ends up in the battle royal at mania

Booker where is the dirty bird Tom :) first rib of the niight.

Did Noam Dar just invite Brian kendrick to bang Fox?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,244 ✭✭✭lycan238

I hope this is worth it. I have not been sleeping great last few nights (back pain) so decided to stay up for this. Many watching it live?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 17,172 ✭✭✭✭Clegg

Jinder has been eating his weetabix.

-_-

• Registered Users Posts: 45,594 ✭✭✭✭Mr.Nice Guy

In the old days, in other words a few years ago, this is the kind of PPV Sky would put on Sky Sports rather than Box Office.
    sky88 wrote: »
    Im going to be very annoyed when Roman just pins braun clean as a whistle

They've done everything right with braun so far but it'll be a shame if he only ends up in the battle royal at mania

I like Reigns more than most but I agree; they have built Strowman well and this feels too soon for him to lose. I actually think there might be a screwy finish to this one, maybe a DQ. Normally I hate those finishes but I'd be fine with it here.

Yep. Interference in each match.

I wonder who Jinder and Rusev will get? eachother or a debut.

In the old days, in other words a few years ago, this is the kind of PPV Sky would put on Sky Sports rather than Box Office.

I like Reigns more than most but I agree; they have built Strowman well and this feels too soon for him to lose. I actually think there might be a screwy finish to this one, maybe a DQ. Normally I hate those finishes but I'd be fine with it here.

I'm actually ok with Roman have always said there booking of him kills him. Also I just don't think he can get a good match out of taker if they go that way

• Registered Users Posts: 8,868 ✭✭✭Andersonisgod

Joe/Zayn was pretty good, right winner too. ***1/4

• Registered Users Posts: 40,010 ✭✭✭✭Itssoeasy

So is that flagging that nia will be involved in the raw womens match at mania ?

Enzo was entertaining at the start but he's very annoying now.

Enzo needs to go if they win this he might be the worst wrestler to hold a wwe title

Jojo is looking superb as always. It's nice to see her contribute in a positive way unlike eva marie.

The Steiners name dropped for the first time in years.

• Advertisement

sky88 wrote: »
    Enzo needs to go if they win this he might be the worst wrestler to hold a wwe title

If he wrestled as well as he talked he'd be a HOFer but unfortunately he isn't related to a wrestler.

Advertisement