Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cannot Cancel Standing Order

• 07-02-2017 11:10pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2

Hi there,

I'm trying to cancel a standing order on my account through 365 as I have made the last payment on it (please note that it is not related to a bank of Ireland loan). However, when I go cancel it, it won’t do it.

I go to manage account, then manage standing orders. I select the standing order I wish to cancel, then click the cancel button.

It then just comes up in red text ‘You must select a Standing Order’, even though I have selected it (as black dot appears next to this order after clicking).

The same also happens if I try to amend the standing order.

Could you please look into this for me and I would be grateful for any further advice on how I can cancel this standing order.

Thanks very much.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,346 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Tara

spudsmagee wrote: »
    Hi there,

I'm trying to cancel a standing order on my account through 365 as I have made the last payment on it (please note that it is not related to a bank of Ireland loan). However, when I go cancel it, it won’t do it.

I go to manage account, then manage standing orders. I select the standing order I wish to cancel, then click the cancel button.

It then just comes up in red text ‘You must select a Standing Order’, even though I have selected it (as black dot appears next to this order after clicking).

The same also happens if I try to amend the standing order.

Could you please look into this for me and I would be grateful for any further advice on how I can cancel this standing order.

Thanks very much.
    Hi spudsmagee,

Thanks for getting in touch.

I'm sorry to hear you've had difficulty cancelling a standing order. Can I ask which browser you're using and if you could please try logging on using a different browser to see if this helps? 

Thanks
    Tara

• Registered Users Posts: 2 spudsmagee

Hi spudsmagee,

Thanks for getting in touch.

I'm sorry to hear you've had difficulty cancelling a standing order. Can I ask which browser you're using and if you could please try logging on using a different browser to see if this helps? 

Thanks
    Tara

Hi Tara,

Thanks for the quick reply. I was using internet explorer for I and it wouldn't work but tried it there with Firefox and worked as it should, so all sorted.

Thanks for the advice and take care.

Best regards,
    Matt

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,346 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Tara

You're more than welcome Matt and happy to hear you got sorted. If you're using IE11 you may need to use compatibility mode for 365 Online. We've steps here on how to do this. 

Thanks
    Tara

Advertisement