Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Twisty phone stands

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 14,810 ✭✭✭✭jimmii

Seems like the sort of thing all of those random phone shops in the city centre would have.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,971 ✭✭✭✭GBX

You could probably pick up a branded one in the likes of camera shops:
    Conns Cameras, The Camera Centre - they have a few branches - Grafton Street, Liffey Street.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,851 ✭✭✭Bummer1234

Joby tight grip there called...Some are expensive but are a great job.

They should have them in camera center stores around dublin.

I think i also seen it in Dixons/Currys(Whatever it is now) at Dublin Airport before so try there shops about aswel perhaps.

I got one myself of aliexpress but you mentioned Dublin and you wouldn't want to be in a rush on it from online...

• Registered Users Posts: 29,354 ✭✭✭✭HeidiHeidi

They're available in all camera/gadget shops - but the ones I've seen all have a screw-in attachment - don't know how that would attach to a mobile phone?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,485 ✭✭✭Mr. K

For some reason, I failed to consider camera shops! Those little phone places with all the covers and such don't generally carry them.

• Advertisement
Advertisement