Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

PCP air tank filling in Limerick

Options
  • 08-02-2017 12:12pm
    Registered Users Posts: 267 ✭✭

I have upgraded my air rifle from a piston to a PCP (Air Arms Ultimate Sporter fac xtra). I will be getting a 12 litre air bottle with it and I will need to know who will refill it near Limerick when I need to. What is the charge on a fill?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 15,024 ✭✭✭✭Grizzly 45

Limerick search & rescue...
    Believe it or not might be your first call. As it is a scuba tank they have a scuba tank compressor so they might oblige you,and a small donation on your part to their organisation which is always happy of a few bob for the shtty job they do,will proably get you unlimited refills.;)
    Just make sure you get the tank visually inspected annually,and hydrostatically as well so it can be filled legally.
    If they cant do it,I'm pretty sure they will tell you where Limerick Sub Aqua club gets their rigs filled.

"If you want to keep someone away from your house, Just fire the shotgun through the door."

Vice President [and former lawyer] Joe Biden Field& Stream Magazine interview Feb 2013 "

Advertisement