Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

office centre kilkenny

Options
  • 08-02-2017 12:29pm
    Registered Users Posts: 37

Hi quick question,

i previously worked in this shop for a few months, it was a tremendously difficult place to work for that time. there seems to be a revolving door policy for people there, i was just wondering did anyone else on this site have experience with this place or is it just me?:)

cheers

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,597 ✭✭✭emeldc

I worked for a company that used to buy off them a few years back but I always dealt with the same 4 or 5 staff. I never noticed any changes. What's your gripe with them. If you don't work there anymore what difference does it make. Maybe you just weren't suited to the job.

• Registered Users Posts: 27 OpenYourMind

emeldc wrote: »
    I worked for a company that used to buy off them a few years back but I always dealt with the same 4 or 5 staff. I never noticed any changes. What's your gripe with them. If you don't work there anymore what difference does it make. Maybe you just weren't suited to the job.

Likewise, and always dealt with same staff, I know to have been there, in at least one case for a number of years. Maybe it was you? There are two sides to every story and I doubt the business is going to defend or discuss your situation on boards, which is the correct policy. As previous poster said, maybe it just wasn't for you, which doesn't mean the business should be publicly discussed in a forum such as this.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,092 ✭✭✭catbear

Gotta to say, same staff seemed to be mostly there (I say mostly as I've used them since they replaced McGraths hardware store.)

Advertisement