If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

SAMSUNG UE65KS7000 Footprint

Options
  • 08-02-2017 1:20pm
    Registered Users Posts: 63 ✭✭

Hi guys,

I was reading that the 65" KS7000 has 2 positions where you can put the feet, is this true? It's a great looking tv but I'd have to redesign my tv area completely to accommodate a 65" stand if the feet can only go at the end!

Comments

• Company Representative Posts: 17,283 ✭✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Kenny

Hi guys,

I was reading that the 65" KS7000 has 2 positions where you can put the feet, is this true? It's a great looking tv but I'd have to redesign my tv area completely to accommodate a 65" stand if the feet can only go at the end!
    Hi Big Hungry Bear.

They really are great TV's.

I've done a little checking and I cant see anywhere mention two different setting for the stand on the 65KS7000. Where had you read this? (I could be blind and have missed it) I don't think I've heard anyone mention this either as I'm sure its been a deal breaker for many.

I know some of the LG televisions allowed for different positions of the feet on a few of their screens and Panasonic also.

• Registered Users Posts: 63 ✭✭Big hungry bear

Hi Big Hungry Bear.

I've done a little checking and I cant see anywhere mention two different setting for the stand on the 65KS7000. Where had you read this? (I could be blind and have missed it) I don't think I've heard anyone mention this either as I'm sure its been a deal breaker for many.

I know some of the LG televisions allowed for different positions of the feet on a few of their screens and Panasonic also.

Can't find where I read it now, possibly on a forum somewhere. In fairness couldn't find any other mention of it. What advantages would the KS8000 have over the 7000, apart from a footprint that suits my setup!?

• Company Representative Posts: 17,283 ✭✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Kenny

Hi Big Hungry Bear.

Can't find where I read it now, possibly on a forum somewhere. In fairness couldn't find any other mention of it. What advantages would the KS8000 have over the 7000, apart from a footprint that suits my setup!?
    There are only a small few differences.

The 8000 runs at 2300 PQI, where as the 7000 2100 PQI
    The 8000 has twin tuners and the different stand.

I'm sure there has to be a few other tweaks but nothing jumps out from even the manual's spec sheet.

The rest of the inputs and spec are the same.

We have both running in our store and they are fantastic screens.

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.