Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Pre tenancy course council house

Options
  • 08-02-2017 2:35pm
    Registered Users Posts: 23

Hello everyone
    We have been offered a famtastic home by our council and gave very gratefully accepted, my question is i was told by the council we have to wait untill we attend a pre tenancy meeting/course and then we can sign the lease and collect the keys.
    Does anybody know how long the wait is?
    We have 3 kids 2 are on the autustic spectrum so we have to let them know of any change well in advance so they know we are moving just wondering does anybody know how long the wait might be ( we're already packing everything away)
    Thanks a million guys

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 621 ✭✭✭Chiorino

Not trying to sound smart but have you asked the council themselves? These things can vary wildly throughout the country depending on the specific LA.

• Registered Users Posts: 23 akally

Chiorino wrote: »
    Not trying to sound smart but have you asked the council themselves? These things can vary wildly throughout the country depending on the specific LA.

Hi there,
    I have but unfortunately the lady from.the council didn't know either she just said they would contact me to attend the meeting.
    So just said id ask on here
    Thanks though :)

Advertisement