If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Project elemental (refurb)

Options
  • 08-02-2017 5:03pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,415 ✭✭✭

Hi, I'm trying to order this from the UK site (it's central stock) but they can't deliver to Northern Ireland (parcel motel) and said you could arrange this. Can you arrange to ship it to me in Dublin? Thanks, Griff

Comments

• Company Representative Posts: 17,283 ✭✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Kenny

griffdaddy wrote: »
    Hi, I'm trying to order this from the UK site (it's central stock) but they can't deliver to Northern Ireland (parcel motel) and said you could arrange this. Can you arrange to ship it to me in Dublin? Thanks, Griff
    Hi Griffdaddy.

Unfortunately we have no access to these Refurb items as these are sold by our main UK website. We have no way of being able to arrange this for you :(

We operate on a different system from the main UK website here at Richersounds.ie.
    These listed items are all ex-repair items etc and only for sale for the UK website which unfortunately do not ship here to Northern Ireland.

We are also unable/do not ship to parcel motel address even for orders placed through our own .ie website.

Currently from time to time we will run our own exdisplay/repair items sale here on boards but at the moment we don't really have anything worth talking about to list.

Sorry.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,415 ✭✭✭griffdaddy

Oh okay, that's disappointing. It was a great price

Oh okay, that's disappointing. It was a great price
    Hey Griffdaddy.

Really sorry but we just do not have access to the exrepair / returns listed on our .co.uk website.

I'll have a check this morning and see if there are any turntable in our open box area and drop you a post. I'll also see if I can do a new one any cheaper for you.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,415 ✭✭✭griffdaddy

No worries Kenny, think I managed to get it sorted. At 89 quid I had to have it. Hopefully my beomaster 3000 from eBay arrives now and I'll be in analogue heaven :-)

No worries Kenny, think I managed to get it sorted. At 89 quid I had to have it. Hopefully my beomaster 3000 from eBay arrives now and I'll be in analogue heaven :-)
    That's good news.

Not sure how you've managed it :eek:

Enjoy your system once you get the bits together.

• Advertisement

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.