Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Husqvarna Tc 138 vs Castlegarden hd150 xdc

Options
  • 08-02-2017 6:34pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,952 ✭✭✭

Not for me but for my dad which is the better from what I can tell the husqvarna looks better with a tried engine company where castle garden make their own, price is the same.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 598 ✭✭✭Needles73

JamboMac wrote: »
    Not for me but for my dad which is the better from what I can tell the husqvarna looks better with a tried engine company where castle garden make their own, price is the same.

Castlegarden don't make their engines. Are they not Briggs and Stratton the same as husqvarna fit

• Registered Users Posts: 3,952 ✭✭✭JamboMac

Needles73 wrote: »
    Castlegarden don't make their engines.

They do on the newer xdc 150, rather then where you'd see briggs and stratton, it states castle garden 450cc as opposed to the previous year it said on 140 it was 344cc briggs and straton.

• Registered Users Posts: 598 ✭✭✭Needles73

JamboMac wrote: »
    They do on the newer xdc 150, rather then where you'd see briggs and stratton, it states castle garden 450cc as opposed to the previous year it said on 140 it was 344cc briggs and straton.[/quote
    I'd go for the husqvarna then ! ( I prefer Viking though )

Advertisement