Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Glenview to Bray in the mornings

Options
  • 08-02-2017 7:06pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,138 ✭✭✭

Just wondering if anyone has experience getting from glenview to Bray at 7.30 in the morning? I was thinking of using the gym there 6.30 to 7.30 every day but im worried about the trip back and getting stuck in traffic. Maybe it's OK at that time?? I need to be back in bray by 8.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,082 ✭✭✭BeepBeep67

foxy06 wrote: »
    Just wondering if anyone has experience getting from glenview to Bray at 7.30 in the morning? I was thinking of using the gym there 6.30 to 7.30 every day but im worried about the trip back and getting stuck in traffic. Maybe it's OK at that time?? I need to be back in bray by 8.

It's very random, school holidays you'll fly through, a bit of rain or someone stopped on the hard shoulder and everything seems to slow exponentially.
    You could chance eyeballing the N11 and if it's busy head up Quill Rd to Kilmac, although I'm unsure if there are restrictions in place on that road.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,928 ✭✭✭✭loyatemu

BeepBeep67 wrote: »
    It's very random, school holidays you'll fly through, a bit of rain or someone stopped on the hard shoulder and everything seems to slow exponentially.
    You could chance eyeballing the N11 and if it's busy head up Quill Rd to Kilmac, although I'm unsure if there are restrictions in place on that road.

you could also go via Windgates - traffic into Bray from Greystones shouldn't be too bad at that time:
    https://goo.gl/maps/hj2qhnNSKjv

• Registered Users Posts: 2,039 ✭✭✭Cerco

Are you going to Bray north, south or centre?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,138 ✭✭✭foxy06

Bray north

• Registered Users Posts: 45 gustus

foxy06 wrote: »

Gym it from 6-7 and you'll be safe. Otherwise it's an unpredictable disaster

• Advertisement
Advertisement