Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Property on sale with incorrect address to raise prices

Options
13»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,420 ✭✭✭✭athtrasna

amtc wrote: »
    I very definitely live in Blanchardstown...can see the shopping centre....yet apparently am in the barony of castleknock.

Much of the area borders Mulhuddart too!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,368 ✭✭✭Chuchote

Let's not leave Dun Laoghaire and environs out of it; I've seen Mounttown described as Sandycove, and Cabinteely as Killiney.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27,833 ✭✭✭✭ThisRegard

athtrasna wrote: »
    Much of the area borders Mulhuddart too!

But that's also in the barony of Castleknock, it's massive, as far as Tyrrelstown on the north west side of the city anyway.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,954 ✭✭✭✭josip

Too embarrassed to tell the friends and relatives back home that I live in Killiney.
    So I tell them one of Ballybrack, Shankill or Loughlinstown.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,420 ✭✭✭✭athtrasna

ThisRegard wrote: »
    But that's also in the barony of Castleknock, it's massive, as far as Tyrrelstown on the north west side of the city anyway.

Sorry was thinking local electoral areas. The snugborough road is the dividing line between Castleknock and Mulhuddart

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,351 ✭✭✭Littlehorny

I remember when Clare Hall was being launched and i had a look at the brochure for it, i swear Jackanory would have been proud of such a piece of fiction!
    "Malahide is just a stones throw away" and "close to Portmarnack Golf Club", also mentioned Howth and Sutton. No mention of Donaghmede, Kilbarrack or the fact that it is accross the road from Darndale.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,684 ✭✭✭✭Samuel T. Cogley

@athtrasna - I saw it, I left it! :pac:

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 8,679 Mod ✭✭✭✭Rew

josip wrote: »
    Too embarrassed to tell the friends and relatives back home that I live in Killiney.
    So I tell them one of Ballybrack, Shankill or Loughlinstown.

There is a chunk of Killiney and Genageary thats Sallynoggin. As far as I can tell actual Killiney is a very small place.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,835 ✭✭✭tea and coffee

Or the fact that Shankill is now Dublin 18

Advertisement