Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

How do I access my money without a card in the UK?

Options
  • 08-02-2017 8:12pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3

I lost my BOI card last night but currently living in the UK. How do I access my money? I tried setting up an international transfer online to transfer the money over to my UK bank account but my online banking is set up on an old phone number so can't get the security code needed to activate payee? 

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,346 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Tara

I lost my BOI card last night but currently living in the UK. How do I access my money? I tried setting up an international transfer online to transfer the money over to my UK bank account but my online banking is set up on an old phone number so can't get the security code needed to activate payee? 
    Hi memoryflower,

Thanks for contacting us here on Boards.ie

I'm sorry to hear you've lost your card. If you still need to report the card as lost, you can get in touch by calling 03457 365 555 (from the UK) or on 00353 14044000.

We've information here on how to change the mobile number registered to receive security codes however, to complete this a security code is sent to the address on your account. I'd suggest changing the mobile registered and then call us on one of the numbers above where an adviser will try to get this activated for you.

Hope this helps.

Thanks
    Tara

Advertisement