Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Forge lusk

Options
  • 08-02-2017 10:08pm
    Registered Users Posts: 83 ✭✭

I'm interested in buying a house in the forge lusk the house faces the ring road. Is the traffic bad on that road. Also is there more houses being build across the road from the forge on the ring road

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,271 ✭✭✭Elemonator

Never came across bad traffic there myself. It is a small town surrounded by other small towns. There is also 2 ways past the town, one by going through the town, and the other is the ring road. I think there might be another estate going up across the road, The Forge isn't finished yet either.

• Registered Users Posts: 556 ✭✭✭dslamjack

The land opposite the forge is earmarked for all weather football pitch's and sport's activities,to be developed by the builder's of the Forge as a precondition of the planning that was granted to build the Forge.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,094 ✭✭✭pigtail33

The ring road can be busy enough and at peak times, you can be stuck for a while trying to exit the estate. That will improve once the second entrance is complete though. You get used to the noise of the road inside the houses, but it's not that loud at all.

There is a new estate going in across the road, closer to the Rush road. They have already started building some of the houses there.

• Registered Users Posts: 83 ✭✭ChewyLewy

Many thanks for all the replies.

Is there any new estates being built in Rush ?

• Registered Users Posts: 24,993 ✭✭✭✭Wishbone Ash

pigtail33 wrote: »
    ....There is a new estate going in across the road, closer to the Rush road. They have already started building some of the houses there.
    It seems a bit strange that they don't have any advertisement hoarding up regarding what will be on offer for prospective buyers.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 556 ✭✭✭dslamjack

The houses being built on the Rathmore rd opposite Remount Farm are being built by FCC, a total of 90 in all, I can't remember the completion date and the mix.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,425 ✭✭✭joey100

I live in the forge,, few houses up from the ring road but can't say I notice any noise from the traffic.

Like another poster said can be a pain getting out of the estate sometimes, more a problem turning right but once the second entrance goes in this should help with this a good bit.

Advertisement