Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Can I get a paper bill if I go online.

Options
  • 09-02-2017 12:47am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 268 ✭✭

I would like to register online to update my est bills that are way out
    to give the right reading.
    Can I ask online for a paper bill.?

It is good for proof of address.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 346 ✭✭Electric Ireland: Brige N

Hi Cdosrun,

Thanks for your message.

Once a customer has registered for Online Billing their bills will be issued to them via the Online Billing portal. Customers can then print the bill from their Online Billing account. This should be sufficient for proof of address.

Alternatively, if you would like your bills issued to you by post, you can provide an up-to-date meter reading here on Boards. In order to do so, could you please send us a private message with the following details?
    • Your full name
    • Your account number
    • The first line of your address
    • Your contact number or date of birth
    • Confirmation you are the account holder (a sentence stating this is sufficient)
    • The up-to-date meter reading and the date the reading was taken
    We can then look into updating the meter reading on file, and issuing you with a new bill.

Alternatively, an up-to-date meter reading can be provided to a member of the Electric Ireland Customer Service team on 1850 372 372. They are available to call from 8am to 8pm, Monday to Saturday.

Please let us know if you have any questions.

Thanks,
    Brige

________

• Closed Accounts Posts: 268 ✭✭Cdosrun

Thanks Brige, I will PM you.

Hi Cdosrun,

You're very welcome.

We have received your private message, and will respond as soon as we can.

If you have any other questions in the meantime, please let us know.

Thanks,
    Brige

________

Hi again Cdosrun,

We're tried to respond to your private message here on Boards, but our message doesn't appear to be coming through.

Would it be possible for you to check if your message settings are set to receive private messages? We may then be able to respond to your query.

If you have any further questions please let us know.

Thanks,
    Brige

Ok,I'v enabled messages.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,426 ✭✭✭Neon_Lights

Cdosrun wrote: »
    I would like to register online to update my est bills that are way out
    to give the right reading.
    Can I ask online for a paper bill.?

It is good for proof of address.

Do you not have a printer?

Do you not have a printer?

No.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,426 ✭✭✭Neon_Lights

Cdosrun wrote: »
    No.

But you'll pay extra on your bill for them to post plus an post are upping the postal rates which will no doubt be passed onto you. Such a waste of money being on paper billing, but I guess common sense isn't that common

But you'll pay extra on your bill for them to post plus an post are upping the postal rates which will no doubt be passed onto you. Such a waste of money being on paper billing, but I guess common sense isn't that common

Ok I'll bite.
    I don't have a printer/broadband/vergin/Sky and so on as I don't want to pay for then.
    I don't want to go to a library or internet shop to pay my bill and pay to have printed out.

If I decide not to topup my phone for internet or to call up to pay the bill then I just take the bill down the road to post office and pay it.

but I guess common sense isn't that common

Do you have any reply to me last post as you implied I have no common sense.?

• Advertisement
Advertisement