Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Help fix my d pad (xbox one s)

Options
  • 09-02-2017 12:59am
    Registered Users Posts: 8,093 ✭✭✭Guffy

K so opened it up, thought it might just be a case of straightening a spring but its not.

Basically one of the buttons that click in on the motherboard is depressed and doesn't pop back up so that its being read by xbox as constantly pressing right.

Is there anything i can do to fix it or is it to be sent away?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,340 ✭✭✭deco nate

Once you opened it up you voided the warranty.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,093 ✭✭✭Guffy

deco nate wrote: »
    Once you opened it up you voided the warranty.

Thanks mate. Very helpful that

• Registered Users Posts: 8,000 ✭✭✭Stone Deaf 4evr

gufc21 wrote: »
    Thanks mate. Very helpful that

is it a little rubber fella? have you tried unsticking it with a little needle or something?

• Registered Users Posts: 8,093 ✭✭✭Guffy

is it a little rubber fella? have you tried unsticking it with a little needle or something?

No its the silver presses, one seems to have collapsed. Have gottwn hold of a 360 pad so will see if i can swap that over tonight and hope for the best

• gufc21 wrote: »
    No its the silver presses, one seems to have collapsed. Have gottwn hold of a 360 pad so will see if i can swap that over tonight and hope for the best

Sounds like it's depressed and stuck with grime, can you at least move the right hand side of the dpad upwards? is it lose when you move it?
    A picture would help

• Advertisement
Advertisement