Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

How can I get a savings account statement online?

• 09-02-2017 11:09am
    Registered Users Posts: 43

It is only possible to view a current account statement. My deposit account only shows a balance in the browser. I need a statements (with my name etc) to show to a landlord. I am currently abroad and can't go to a branch, can't wait for it to be delivered, I really need a PDF.

I would be very grateful for any guidance.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,346 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Tara

It is only possible to view a current account statement. My deposit account only shows a balance in the browser. I need a statements (with my name etc) to show to a landlord. I am currently abroad and can't go to a branch, can't wait for it to be delivered, I really need a PDF.

I would be very grateful for any guidance.
    Hi Rosalind151, 

Thanks for getting in touch with us here on Boards.ie.

Estatements are not available for deposit based accounts and can only be received in paper format in the post. Generally a landlord would only need to see a current account statement, to show them you have a salary coming in and an account to be able to make rental payments from. It might be worth double checking with them why they need this level of information. 

Thanks
    Tara

Advertisement