Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Arsenal Talk/Gossip/Rumours Thread 2017 *Warnings see OP-updated 09/05/17*

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,473 ✭✭✭Roddy23

Shambolic. Xhaka will be sent off. Welbeck can only see out one eye, our record transfer breaking striker meanwhile is sitting on the bench. Get Xhaka off, push Ox up into midfield and bring Lacazette on. Oh yeah and play players in their actual fooken positions. Too many players don't deserve our jersey, actually agreed with Neville when he said transfer list the lot em.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,306 ✭✭✭sonic85

Bringing on the Coq at 2 nil down? Damage limitation?

Whoa, I was gonna say I'd rather have Coq sitting permanently in front of the back 3 than what we have in our midfield right now. I was only semi-serious, though.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 52,404 ✭✭✭✭tayto lover

x PyRo wrote: »
    I don't think I give a fuck anymore. This bunch just suck the joy out of supporting the club.

Seeing Welbeck's name on the teamsheet did the same for me after the shyte he played last week. Should be nowhere near the team. Lacazette or Giroud should have started obviously.
    Holden is not ready for this yet either and we knew that too.
    Was Wenger drunk when he picked the teams last week and this week? Seems so.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 792 ✭✭✭Topbike77

Bringing on Coq, yes because thats exactly who we need to get us out of this hole, not Lacazette or anyone....

• Registered Users Posts: 1,307 ✭✭✭DarraghF197

I've never been so happy to see Arsenal play a back four. Yes! Monreal AND Bellerin in there actual preferred positions!

• Registered Users Posts: 8,984 ✭✭✭Soups123

Ozil is really starting to resemble a guy who is damaged goods. What ever his confidence breakdown was last year he hasn't got over it

Soups123 wrote: »
    Ozil is really starting to resemble a guy who is damaged goods. What ever his confidence breakdown was last year he hasn't got over it
    He probably is like Sanchez and sees the futility of remaining at this club under Magoo.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,178 ✭✭✭beer enigma

How many times have been nearly caught. Lacazette Giroud ?

• Advertisement

Last year's signings look good. Xhaka still a brainless headless chicken and mustafi kept out by Holding. Cech is done in case I hadn't mentioned.

How many times have been nearly caught. Lacazette Giroud ?

What can you say

Haha.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,264 ✭✭✭✭jester77

Pathetic

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,512 ✭✭✭✭MEGA BRO WOLF 5000

Oh wow what a surprise

• Advertisement

Bad timing sorry

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,238 ✭✭✭Ardennes1944

Salah has hit the ground running for them in fairness.

Keep going now Liverpool :pac:

Oh look another team scores from our corner.

Liverpool are on to something here, buy a new forward, play him in your games and he'll score goals.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 16,382 ✭✭✭✭greendom

What is going on. Team all over the place defensively.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,057 ✭✭✭FixitFelix

Arsenal as a club are finished

• Advertisement

This is all down to Wenger.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 23,225 ✭✭✭✭J. Marston

Arsenal are in a sorry state. If ever a club needed a fresh start.

Absolutely hilarious though :).

greendom wrote: »
    What is going on. Team all over the place defensively.

Have you just come out of a 10 year coma Greendom

The club is a shambles. There really needs to be a big push to try and oust Stan and Wenger from the club before its totally destroyed. Going absolutely nowhere under current ownership/management.

Could turn into a rout here if things don't improve

Have you just come out of a 10 year coma Greendom

Might have been better off Another 10 as well perhaps

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 23,225 ✭✭✭✭J. Marston

I think we should put in a £40-50 million bid for Sanchez.

Literally just for the craic.

sonic85 wrote: »
    The club is a shambles. There really needs to be a big push to try and oust Stan and Wenger from the club before its totally destroyed. Going absolutely nowhere under current ownership/management.

Could turn into a rout here if things don't improve
    The club was also a shambles when Chelsea beat us 6 - 1, Liverpool beat us 5 - 1 and City 6 - 3.
    This has all happened before under Wenger and there has been NO CHANGE.
    This is not new. Nor will it end here. Even after the 10 - 2 beating by Bayern Munich he's still here.

An organisational mess

J. Marston wrote: »
    I think we should put in a £40-50 million bid for Sanchez.

Literally just for the craic.

Are you lost?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,336 ✭✭✭Mr.Micro

In case anyone had any doubts about Wenger and Arsenal, then today should dispel them. Dire and it can only get worse until a new manager is appointed with new ideas.

• Advertisement

Mate of mine said Liverpool 4-0 last week. I didnt laugh.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 29,116 ✭✭✭✭Quazzie

Mr.Micro wrote: »
    In case anyone had any doubts about Wenger and Arsenal, then today should dispel them. Dire and it can only get worse until a new manager is appointed with new ideas.

I'm actually curious to hear Basil's opinion on where we are after watching these last two games.

• Administrators, Computer Games Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 32,408 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Mickeroo

Doesn't actually matter if Sanchez leaves, club is going nowhere for the next two years whether he's in the squad or not.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,690 ✭✭✭✭Skylinehead

9T1kgIr.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 357 ✭✭DanC90

Wow just wow, I don't post much here but I'm fed up with this same old bull****.
    I have never said this before but it's time for Wenger to go, the players don't seem to have any instructions it's just go out and give it a go type of amateur s*** and in all the years I've supported Arsenal I've never felt so disheartened about a season as I do with this one, if we continue like this we'll end up finishing outside the top 6 let alone top 4.

Holdings weekly bomb scare complete

The lad has no first touch, he should be out on loan, most likely lower prem or championship but no he's starting for Arsenal

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,342 ✭✭✭Bobby Baccala

Monreal has no place in this team, completely past it and has been for a season or so. Wenger is retarded not starting kolasinac.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,536 ✭✭✭Dolph Starbeam

DanC90 wrote: »
    Wow just wow, I don't post much here but I'm fed up with this same old bull****.
    I have never said this before but it's time for Wenger to go, the players don't seem to have any instructions it's just go out and give it a go type of amateur s*** and in all the years I've supported Arsenal I've never felt so disheartened about a season as I do with this one, if we continue like this we'll end up finishing outside the top 6 let alone top 4.

That might actually be a real catalyst for change.

I'm sick of it. Glad we have an international break so I don't have to watch this cr*p for a while.

Holdings weekly bomb scare complete

turning into Phil Jones before our eyes

• Advertisement

The club was also a shambles when Chelsea beat us 6 - 1, Liverpool beat us 5 - 1 and City 6 - 3.
    This has all happened before under Wenger and there has been NO CHANGE.
    This is not new. Nor will it end here. Even after the 10 - 2 beating by Bayern Munich he's still here.

Yeah I agree 100% but at the same time where will the line be drawn? That result against United in Old Trafford killed me as a fan and I really started to lose interest after that. Even the worst clubs in the PL dont concede 8 goals. Humiliations happen every season now at Arsenal which is a joke.

Mr.Micro wrote: »

He got banned last year remember?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 29,116 ✭✭✭✭Quazzie

9T1kgIr.gif

I have zero respect for the Europa League so in my eyes we might aswell finish 17th than 5th. Anything outside the top 4 is the same imo

What kind of RETARD brings Giroud and Lacazette on at 3-0 down. Start them you ****ing donkey.

Even Sturridge is scoring against us. 4-0

Fück off

Catalyst for change 😂😂😂

Quazzie wrote: »
    I'm actually curious to hear Basil's opinion on where we are after watching these last two games.

Lucky me.

I think we're playing like crap....do I need to elaborate? :D

• Advertisement

You deserve everything you get Wenger.

Holding shouldn't be playing. Then again on today's performance, who should?

God love the fool who authorises the signing of Ox

And lads here think we could win something in Europe ha ha.

• Registered Users Posts: 357 ✭✭DanC90

That might actually be a real catalyst for change.

I would love for it to be but as a lot of other posters have said it's still no good Just getting Wenger out, a change of ownership is needed if we're to become a top club again.
    I'm sick of it. Glad we have an international break so I don't have to watch this cr*p for a while.

Well still another few days of the transfer window to go so we'll have to get through that first before we can turn off the brain to all things Arsenal, not looking forward to the Arsecast on Monday either I might give that one a miss after today's performance.

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement