Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Arsenal Talk/Gossip/Rumours Thread 2017 *Warnings see OP-updated 09/05/17*

1195196197198199201»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,178 ✭✭✭beer enigma

Dein's signature list:

Ian Wright
    Dennis Bergkamp
    Patrick Vieira
    Emmanuel Petit
    Marc Overmars
    Thierry Henry
    Davor Šuker
    Robert Pirès
    Sol Campbell
    Gilberto Silva
    Gaël Clichy
    Kolo Touré
    Cesc Fàbregas
    Robin van Persie[

Dein's signature list:

Ian Wright
    Dennis Bergkamp
    Patrick Vieira
    Emmanuel Petit
    Marc Overmars
    Thierry Henry
    Davor Šuker
    Robert Pirès
    Sol Campbell
    Gilberto Silva
    Gaël Clichy
    Kolo Touré
    Cesc Fàbregas
    Robin van Persie[

Indeed even Jose Reyes was highly sought after and he managed to get that over the line. Reyes started well but became a flop and his career went down hill. I dont think that race row with Aragones and Henry helped matters though

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 52,404 ✭✭✭✭tayto lover

That's a very impressive list of signings right there.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,057 ✭✭✭FixitFelix

Indeed even Jose Reyes was highly sought after and he managed to get that over the line. Reyes started well but became a flop and his career went down hill. I dont think that race row with Aragones and Henry helped matters though

Wasn't Reyes blighted with home sickness from the get-go? Seem to remember his family had to be flown over on more than one occasion. Couldn't have helped him, but i always liked him

FixitFelix wrote: »
    Wasn't Reyes blighted with home sickness from the get-go? Seem to remember his family had to be flown over on more than one occasion. Couldn't have helped him, but i always liked him

Yeah he was i think. Bit ironic given that he was from a traveller family. Kind of defeats the purpose

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,673 ✭✭✭AllGunsBlazing

Reyes looked like a world beater in 2004. But he was mentally fragile and from what I've heard he had serious learning difficulties in his youth. Apparently his speech development was seriously underdeveloped as a young child. I have a suspicion to this day that he was bordering on special needs.

In the end the whole Aragones/Henry incident pretty much laid the foundations for his eventual departure.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,676 ✭✭✭✭Ol' Donie

Grrragh.

F*ckin international week. F*ckin torture.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,042 ✭✭✭✭L'prof

Ol' Donie wrote: »
    Grrragh.

F*ckin international week. F*ckin torture.

There’s still half a chance tomorrow night, shut your dirty little mouth

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,925 ✭✭✭pudzey101

In other positive news Alex Iwobi scored as Nigeria beat Zambia 1-0 to become the first African side to seal a place at next year's World Cup in Russia.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 15,694 Mod ✭✭✭✭dfx-

10,000 posts, new thread shortly

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement