Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Arsenal Talk/Gossip/Rumours Thread 2017 *Warnings see OP-updated 09/05/17*

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,477 ✭✭✭newbie2

boom

• Registered Users Posts: 1,186 ✭✭✭domrush

Yessssssssssssssssssssssssss the ****ing king

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 52,426 ✭✭✭✭tayto lover

Lovely.
    Beat this shower now.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 16,382 ✭✭✭✭greendom

greendom wrote: »
    Csn't bear to see Sanchez running with the damaged hamstring

He's an animal!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,925 ✭✭✭pudzey101

wanting to come off Injured and still scores :D

Pity Ramsey didn't quiten those knuckle dragging morons with a goal

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,477 ✭✭✭newbie2

just as good IMO

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,690 ✭✭✭✭Skylinehead

What are these commentators on about, that's not even close to red.

Lovely. I want 6 against this shower of cavemen. :D:D:D:D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,690 ✭✭✭✭Skylinehead

Pity Ramsey didn't quiten those knuckle dragging morons with a goal

He did so well there, 4-1 :cool:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,729 ✭✭✭Arne_Saknussem

David Pleat talking some load of ****e on this stream

Fabulous!!! Putting the orcs to the sword. Been a long time coming.

Good for the goal difference too

Na na na naaaaa.....Giiiiiiroouddd!!

Thank f00k I'm recording this.

David Pleat talking some load of ****e on this stream

Mr Poetic justice himself.

So good to see us playing with a swagger again.

That post mid-season slump was very depressing

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,931 ✭✭✭patrickc

not sure what's going on with Arsenal the last few games but I'm actually enjoying watching them again

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,853 ✭✭✭✭callaway92

patrickc wrote: »
    not sure what's going on with Arsenal the last few games but I'm actually enjoying watching them again

It's because the shackles were off so to speak.

They were pretty much dead to rights as far as top 4 was confirmed. Funny how things turn around alright

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,161 ✭✭✭Royale with Cheese

You can't really say the shackles are off in this game, it was a must win game and they handled it with ease. Might not matter in the end but they are heaping pressure on Liverpool here.

• Advertisement

Is thst Stoke's first yellow. Refs seem to be so lenient when it comes to dirty teams

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,931 ✭✭✭patrickc

callaway92 wrote: »
    It's because the shackles were off so to speak.

They were pretty much dead to rights as far as top 4 was confirmed. Funny how things turn around alright

In fairness there was something deep for a long time going on, the players couldn't have scored in a brothel for ages and had no drive or ambition to win IMO, they seem to have found ambition and fight

• Registered Users Posts: 1,678 ✭✭✭Marcus Antonius

Is thst Stoke's first yellow. Refs seem to be so lenient when it comes to dirty teams

Tis ridiculous alright, I think it was. They must be in double figures worth of fouls, that were called and even more if you count the ones that should of been!

Delighted to see a win and a good performance to boot. Hopefully it was nothing serious that Alexis went off with.

Gotta hope the Hammers help us out now.

Delighted!!

Up the Hammers!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,161 ✭✭✭Royale with Cheese

Goal difference level now, if West Ham manage to win tomorrow 4 points from 6 might even be enough. How accommodating do you think Everton might be on the final day if they knew a good 5-0 loss would keep Pool out of the Champions League :pac:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,467 ✭✭✭5star02707

2 more games to go. We can do it 🀙🾠Tuesday and Sunday guys let's keep moving forward

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 10,402 Mod ✭✭✭✭CatInABox

Goal difference level now, if West Ham manage to win tomorrow 4 points from 6 might even be enough. How accommodating do you think Everton might be on the final day if they knew a good 5-0 loss would keep Pool out of the Champions League :pac:

They could be pretty accommodating. They're in seventh, with only the Arsenal game remaining, while sixth are four points ahead. Eighth is more than ten points behind, meaning that they don't really have anything to play for.

Wengers post match interviews are absolutely painful to listen to.

Same oul nonsense win or lose. Desire and fight? Where the fúck was this two months ago?

We've been beating teams who are virtually on holidays with nothing to play for.

I'd be one of the minority who normally would have good time for Niall Quinn but he's talking nonsense.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 301 ✭✭Albert_Camus

I'd be one of the minority who normally would have good time for Niall Quinn but he's talking nonsense.

Turned it off, what did he say?

Turned it off, what did he say?

If Wenger gets fourth and wins the cup apparently we'll all have to sit up and take notice. :rolleyes:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,729 ✭✭✭Arne_Saknussem

Niall seems a decent skin but he quite often talks bollox and is nigh on impossible to listen to in co-commentary.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,779 ✭✭✭✭jayo26

Come on guys were all behind you:) :):)

Wengers post match interviews are absolutely painful to listen to.

Same oul nonsense win or lose. Desire and fight? Where the fúck was this two months ago?

We've been beating teams who are virtually on holidays with nothing to play for.

Not having that. Southampton always give us a good game and regulary beat us down there. Stoke were pretty docile in the first half but really upped their game and physicality in the second half.

It was a commanding display by Arsenal. Shame we spent so long off our game but we're back now and I'm enjoying it.

Maybe I'm seeing things, but after his goal, was Sanchez tapping the badge and then pointing down to show that he's staying?

On second thoughts, maybe he was saying this club is a sinking ship.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 3,814 ✭✭✭irishman86

The English mentality of just playing hard. Its hilarious how stupid it is

Niall seems a decent skin but he quite often always talks bollox and is nigh on impossible to listen to in co-commentary.
    FYP

Any word on Sanchez's injury yet?

Any word on Sanchez's injury yet?

Arsene reckons he'll be ok for Tuesday. Alexis is a beast!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,483 ✭✭✭brianregan09

In this form we should be putting 6 past a pathetic Sunderland team but watch Sunderland beat us 1-0 :/

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,676 ✭✭✭✭Ol' Donie

Come on West Ham.

Come onnnn West Ham.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,386 ✭✭✭d22ontour

Niall seems a decent skin but he quite often talks bollox and is nigh on impossible to listen to in co-commentary.
    FYP

FYP ;)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,666 ✭✭✭✭Arghus

It's great to see Stoke take a proper beating; they really are an odious lot. Hopefully relegation botherers next year.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 301 ✭✭Albert_Camus

UVzmLMu.jpg

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,435 ✭✭✭wandatowell

News in France is reporting Wenger has been offered a 1 year deal.

Not having that. Southampton always give us a good game and regulary beat us down there. Stoke were pretty docile in the first half but really upped their game and physicality in the second half.

It was a commanding display by Arsenal. Shame we spent so long off our game but we're back now and I'm enjoying it.

Its the same aul sh1t though. We go on a run, bottle job, go on another run when we are under no pressure. Consistently inconsistent.

I don't agree with the planes flying over the ground, i think its pointless nonsense but at the same time i cant help feeling Wenger is getting off the hook big time here.

In no way should he be offered a new deal. His time is up. If reports of a one year deal are true then our board are as weak as the wimps we have on the field

Arghus wrote: »
    It's great to see Stoke take a proper beating; they really are an odious lot. Hopefully relegation botherers next year.

They add nothing to the league. Hughes is the biggest whine bag out there. Constantly looking for 'justice' and he used the line 'dark arts' to refer to Arsenal on a few occasions. There was one side applying dark arts yesterday as they always do - his lot of thugs.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,238 ✭✭✭Ardennes1944

Please let the mildly talented and ballsy West Ham turn up today

As we approach kick-off, I feel that needing West Ham to do us a favour is not a good thing. Liverpool will get their win and we'll be relying on Middlesborough to surprise the football World.

Hope I'm wrong.

Its the same aul sh1t though. We go on a run, bottle job, go on another run when we are under no pressure. Consistently inconsistent.

I don't agree with the planes flying over the ground, i think its pointless nonsense but at the same time i cant help feeling Wenger is getting off the hook big time here.

In no way should he be offered a new deal. His time is up. If reports of a one year deal are true then our board are as weak as the wimps we have on the field

There have been times this season when the team did seem to be wimps on the field but not yesterday. The team faced up to the brutish Stoke tactics with no help from the ref.

Poetic justice with Holding injuring Autnotivic too

• Advertisement

1-0 Liverpool

:(

Thursday night cup for us its looking like.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement