Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Any shops selling Five Ten MTB shoes in Dublin?

Options
  • 09-02-2017 1:01pm
    Registered Users Posts: 816 ✭✭✭

I tried ringing round half a dozen places but no one seems to stock them.

I'd rather try the shoes on to see how they fit and buy locally if possible.

As a last resort I'll order a few different sizes from CRC and use their free AnPost returns service to send back any shoes that don't fit but I was hoping to get something this weekend

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,846 ✭✭✭sparrowcar

mp31 wrote: »
    I tried ringing round half a dozen places but no one seems to stock them.

I'd rather try the shoes on to see how they fit and buy locally if possible.

As a last resort I'll order a few different sizes from CRC and use their free AnPost returns service to send back any shoes that don't fit but I was hoping to get something this weekend

If you order today before 1pm and pay the extra €2.99 charge you will have them tomorrow with their next day service.

For what it's worth see my euro sizes below for comparison. All fit almost identically.

Five ten 42.5
    Mavic 42.7
    Shimano MTB 42
    Shimano road 43

Advertisement