Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ghost and Haunted Happenings

Options
  • 09-02-2017 1:48pm
    Registered Users Posts: 8,651 ✭✭✭

I am very interested in ghosts and all things paranormal. Would anyone know of any hot spots in the outskirts of Galway more on the South side that are known to be haunted or spooky.. Have done a few investigations before in old buildings, private houses all that goes..thanks in adavance

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,711 ✭✭✭Redhairedguy

There's a house on the Coast Road outside Oranmore that's supposedly ferociously haunted. You can't miss it, totally barricaded up and has quite a long history of incidents. Last resided in back in the 90's.

Also: Moved to 'Paranormal, Creepy & Mysterious'

• Registered Users Posts: 8,651 ✭✭✭Milly33

thanks for the move, sorry just thought I would get more replies in the local forum...

Oh i heard about this house, thats the German mans house or something... It looks pretty run down, perhaps i shall have to take a wonder... Do you know any of the stories attached to it then

Advertisement