Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Download/Upload speed check

Options
  • 09-02-2017 2:15pm
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 203 ✭✭

Hi
    I am looking at moving house at the moment. I run a business from my home at the that is heavily dependent on broadband speed, particularly upload speed. I am currently with Virgin and the new house I am interested in is connected to Eir. Would it be possible to PM you the address and do a line speed check for me so I have an idea of what to expect as I have no option but Eir or it's various resellers as Virgin do not provide fibre at the new address?
    Thanks for your help

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 203 ✭✭AndersLimpar

Hi
    I am looking at moving house at the moment. I run a business from my home at the that is heavily dependent on broadband speed, particularly upload speed. I am currently with Virgin and the new house I am interested in is connected to Eir. Would it be possible to PM you the address and do a line speed check for me so I have an idea of what to expect as I have no option but Eir or it's various resellers as Virgin do not provide fibre at the new address?
    Thanks for your help
    I checked your website's also and it says up to 25Mb at this address which is ok but I really need to know actual line speeds to see if this house is viable for me. Thanks.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,797 ✭✭✭Eir: Pamela

Hi
    Thanks for your help
    Hi  AndersLimpar,

Thanks for getting in touch. 
    No problem, can you PM me the full address and I'll check this.

-Pamela 

Hi  AndersLimpar,

-Pamela 

Hi Pamela. I sent you a PM with the details. Thanks.

Hi  AndersLimpar,

-Pamela 

Hi Pamela. I sent you a PM with the details. Thanks.
    No problem AndersLimpar, I'll be back to you soon.

-Pamela 

-Pamela 
    I got the data, thanks and have sent another question :)

• Advertisement

-Pamela 
    I got the data, thanks and have sent another question :)
    No problem  AndersLimpar :)

-Pamela 

-Pamela 
    Hi Pamela
    Can you have a look at the PM and let me know please. That ks for your help.

-Pamela 
    Hi Pamela
    Can you have a look at the PM and let me know please. That ks for your help.
    No problem AndersLimpar, I'll be back to you today.

-Pamela 

Advertisement