Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Update on Fibre Install in Herbertstown

Options
  • 09-02-2017 3:28pm
    Registered Users Posts: 14,072 ✭✭✭✭

Hi folks!  Any chance ye would have an update as to the install date of the fibre line in Herbertstown (HBN1_E01) will go active?  

TIA! 

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,797 ✭✭✭Eir: Pamela

Hi folks!  Any chance ye would have an update as to the install date of the fibre line in Herbertstown (HBN1_E01) will go active?  

TIA! 
    Hi  Potential-Monke,

I have checked this and this cabinet is forecasted to go live in the next 6-12 months.

Thanks,
    Pamela 

• Registered Users Posts: 14,072 ✭✭✭✭Potential-Monke

Oh. Ok, cheers!  

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,797 ✭✭✭Eir: Pamela

Oh. Ok, cheers!  
    No problem  Potential-Monke, feel free to check back with me in a few months & hopefully I'll have a more up to date timeframe.:D

Thanks,
    Pamela 

• Registered Users Posts: 24 dodgeyankle

No problem  Potential-Monke, feel free to check back with me in a few months & hopefully I'll have a more up to date timeframe.:D

Thanks,
    Pamela 

Any update on the roll out date and when it will be available. My house is 200m from cabinet

• Closed Accounts Posts: 807 ✭✭✭eir: Anna

Hi dodgeyankle,

Thanks for getting in touch.

I'm afraid the estimated time frame for this is still 6-12 months.

I'm very sorry I can't offer you better news.

Thanks,
    Anna

• Advertisement

So. Are we any closer? What’s the latest update?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,136 ✭✭✭eir: Tracey

So. Are we any closer? What’s the latest update?
    Hi dodgeyankle,

I've checked the current roll-out file and the time frame has not changed I'm afraid. 

Feel free to PM me your account number and I'll check this further for you. 

Thanks 

Tracey 

So. Is it still 6-12 months for rollout? Like it was 2 years ago?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,241 ✭✭✭eir: Thomas

So. Is it still 6-12 months for rollout? Like it was 2 years ago?
    Hi dodgeyankle,

Feel free to PM me your full name & account number. I would be happy to look into this for you.

Thanks

Thomas

Hi dodgeyankle,

Feel free to PM me your full name & account number. I would be happy to look into this for you.

Thanks

Thomas

Why would I have an account with ye when it’s not available here yet. I’m asking when will it be available so then I can get an account.
    🀔

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,241 ✭✭✭eir: Thomas

Hi dodgeyankle,

Thanks

Thomas

Why would I have an account with ye when it’s not available here yet. I’m asking when will it be available so then I can get an account.
    🀔
    I'm very sorry, I misinterpreted the post.

I have checked this out and unfortunately, it is not yet available at the address.

We have no information on future availability but I would reccomend to keep an eye on our fibre rollout map for any future updates.

Thanks

Thomas

Advertisement