Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Moved into house

Options
  • 09-02-2017 4:48pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,415 ✭✭✭

Hi,

I sent an email today and haven't heard back. I've moved into a house and want to switch services over to my name effective Jan 27th with the 99 euro nest bundle. I have the mprn and gprn, do I still need to give you readings? I'd like to get this organised today if possible as there's currently no name ​on the house's account.

Thanks,

Griff

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,178 ✭✭✭Electric Ireland: Una

Hi griffdaddy,

Many thanks for your interest in Electric Ireland.

The quickest way to have your registration processed is by phone (the email teams require a number of working days to respond) - the Home Services team are the people who process the Nest plans.

Home Services can be contacted on 1850 372 333 until 6pm Monday to Friday. They will require both the MPRN/GPRN and your meter-readings from when you moved in (these are required as the point from which to bill). They will also require your bank account details.

If you have any further queries for us here on Boards.ie, please let us know.

Best regards,
    Una

________

Advertisement