Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Skip hire

• 09-02-2017 4:49pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2

Anyone know how much for a large skip in west Limerick and who is cheapest?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 963 ✭✭✭Pete123456

best thing to do would be to ring around to all the companies because it will depend on the size you want, whether or not they serve your area and the length of time you want it for. You might be able to bargain an extra few days over the phone

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,359 ✭✭✭Tefral

Whites Skip Hire.

Had to get two skips recently.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,132 ✭✭✭dashoonage

ive a large one coming from whites tomorrow. 310 euro. they leave it with you for about 5 days.

• Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators Posts: 11,133 Mod ✭✭✭✭MarkR

I think I used Fitzgeralds, after ringing around, they seemed cheapest. Get out the phone, and see how long they'll leave it with you.

• Registered Users Posts: 126 ✭✭cupan_tae

Father in Law got one from Mr Binman a while back - might have been an offer or something but it was quite reasonable (€220 - €250 i think), sorry don't remember the size. Definitely worth calling them for a comparison at least....

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,132 ✭✭✭dashoonage

Mine arrived this evening. Tis a fine skip. All battered and bruised and looking happy with itself :P

Advertisement