Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Thinking of doing LC Art - Didn't do it for JC

Options
  • 09-02-2017 11:50pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2

Hi all -

I'm in TY and have to choose my LC subjects for tomorrow. I've been thinking about taking up art but didn't do it for the JC (looking back I wish I had). Would it be unwise for me to choose it for the LC? I'd say that my drawing skills are fairly average, but I could probably improve somewhat between now and September if I committed myself. Still though, I find the drawings hanging outside the art rooms in my school to be intimidating.
    I'd love to hear some feedback. Thanks :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 746 ✭✭✭Mr Rhode Island Red

I know a few people who have done so and they're managing alright. Tricky enough subject to get an A in from what I hear but anybody I know who does it loves it.

Best bet would be to bring some of your drawings to a teacher and ask them about it.

Advertisement