Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Enclave suites Orlando

Options
  • 10-02-2017 12:33am
    Registered Users Posts: 439 ✭✭

Hi

Just asking if anyone had stayed in the enclave suites in orlando,and know what the difference is between the accommodation in the "kids quarter" as against the same accommodation in the complex.

We are looking at a two bedroom suite with kitchen and one of the two options is in the "kids quarter"

This option is quite a bit more expensive so is it worth it

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,374 ✭✭✭Eponymous

It looks like kids quarters, rather than a kids quarter (rooms are decorated and furnished for kids as opposed to a section of the hotel where they accommodate the kids - I'm explaining it badly).

Image searches throw up standard rooms and twin rooms that have murals on the walls etc. TBH, I fail to see why they'd charge extra for that unless the room came with games consoles etc.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,921 ✭✭✭✭hdowney

So Kids Quarters rooms differ from the standard rooms in that the room for the kids is decorated in more kid friendly paint schemes and has bunk beds for the kids rather than two twins.
    The standard two bedroom suite has the master with Queen bed and the 2nd bedroom with two twin beds and the standard paint job

• Registered Users Posts: 439 ✭✭shovel

Thanks all for the replies

• Registered Users Posts: 6,048 ✭✭✭OU812

Have you compared the cost to a Villa Shovel?

Looking at organising something myself & thought a villa would be a better option (more room to move around) at a comparable price.

Advertisement