Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

rugby

Options
  • 10-02-2017 4:05am
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 229 ✭✭

banned again. decided to question it purely on the basis of the moderation. dont expect a positive outlook. just wanted to show fickle moderation. please monitor user 'nift' as an example in same thread. but it seems i am doomed. ak refuses to accept any opinion i have without offence. tiz annoying

Comments

• Administrators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 76,290 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Beasty

This is not the place to discuss wider moderation issues. If you wish to dispute your permanent ban from Rugby I will review that, and in particular the posting that resulted in that ban. If I consider the ban reasonable I will uphold it, if I consider it unreasonable I will either overturn or reduce it. I will not though turn this into a discussion about the mod. There are other avenues to do that, including via PM with other local mods/CMods, or within the Help Desk forum

Could you please confirm therefore if you wish to pursue this appeal. If the answer is yes could you also forward me the PM exchange where you disputed the ban with the mod

Thanks

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 22,584 CMod ✭✭✭✭Steve

It's been 17 days since the last post here. Are you still disputing this aled?

• Registered Users Posts: 22,775 ✭✭✭✭The Hill Billy

No response in 3 weeks.

Closed.

tHB

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement