Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Paragon

Options
  • 10-02-2017 9:11am
    Registered Users Posts: 5,553 ✭✭✭

Is anyone playing Paragon?

I've never played a moba before but it looked interesting so gave it try last night for a bit.

There seems to be a lot in it which would be fun to learn etc but that said I don't want to put time into it if the community isn't there.

Also it's a free to play game so how do they make money. I don't see an option to stay boost (which is good imo if I'm right) so is it just from buying skins etc..

It's in beta mode now but there seems to be reviews going back a while now so what's the deal?

Cheers

Ps I like that epic are behind it.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,636 ✭✭✭Doctor Jimbob

Is anyone playing Paragon?

I've never played a moba before but it looked interesting so gave it try last night for a bit.

There seems to be a lot in it which would be fun to learn etc but that said I don't want to put time into it if the community isn't there.

Also it's a free to play game so how do they make money. I don't see an option to stay boost (which is good imo if I'm right) so is it just from buying skins etc..

It's in beta mode now but there seems to be reviews going back a while now so what's the deal?

Cheers

Ps I like that epic are behind it.

I'm curious about this now as well, just started playing today after reading your post. Definitely seems fun anyway.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,567 ✭✭✭DeSelby83

As far as I know they make their money just from skins. It has a steep learning curve to get good and the community can be hit and miss. Some people seem to take it too seriously

• Registered Users Posts: 163 ✭✭LuvSpudz

I've been playing for quite a while, manage a game or two most evenings, username MakonBakon if anyone is interested, almost have a mastered Greystone, dont take too seriously, happy to learn with others :)

• Registered Users Posts: 163 ✭✭LuvSpudz

Ask any questions and I can probably give ya a reasonable answer

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 16,601 CMod ✭✭✭✭faceman

I played it from time to time in between games as it was on PS+. As you say a lot going on in it and I'm not necessarily sure I worked it all out. Was fun though.

• Advertisement
Advertisement