Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where to get in Ire

Options
  • 10-02-2017 10:36am
    Registered Users Posts: 3,263 ✭✭✭

I need to get an Aspire Nautilus mini, bottom hardware only, just the bit that connects to the battery & the bvc coil, the contact has lost it's springyness so I've no electrical contact when assembled, is there anywhere I can get just this part?
    Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,756 ✭✭✭Thecageyone

I remember looking for the same thing for mine when I used it. Had no joy. Same thing happened to my standard Nautilus. That's when I decided to move on from them.

Fasttech have the base, but you'll be waiting a bit to get it:

https://www.fasttech.com/products/3023/10012191/5163300

• Registered Users Posts: 2,555 ✭✭✭youdipstick

I need to get an Aspire Nautilus mini, bottom hardware only, just the bit that connects to the battery & the bvc coil, the contact has lost it's springyness so I've no electrical contact when assembled, is there anywhere I can get just this part?
    Thanks

Have you tried pulling the centre or positive pin of the base out with your thumb & fore finger nails,pull it out gently about 1mm,if you pull it out completely,just push it back in & try again.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,263 ✭✭✭naughtysmurf

Have you tried pulling the centre or positive pin of the base out with your thumb & fore finger nails,pull it out gently about 1mm,if you pull it out completely,just push it back in & try again.

Yeah, I did , unfortunately the springyness is gone compared to another one I have, that's what I think is causing the poor or no electric connection between the battery & coil

• Registered Users Posts: 7,674 ✭✭✭DirtyBollox

Happened to me a while ago, could never find the bottom part only and had to buy a new full kit. If you do find something local (Ireland or UK) please let me know. Still have the rest of the tank here doing nothing :(

Advertisement