Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Prepaid Credit Card Recommendation? - Ltd Co

Options
  • 10-02-2017 11:05am
    Registered Users Posts: 915 ✭✭✭

Just looking for any recommendations people might have for a pre paid credit card for a Ltd Company.

I set up a ltd company last year and some how my company debit card was compromised. The transactions did not go through as it happened a couple of days after I paid myself and the revenue for the year and there was insufficient funds in the account. I now have money in the account again, but am nervous about using the new debit card. I carry out very few transactions with the card, but the few I do are online, all with reputable organisations. I have never used the card at a point of sale or over the phone. So I approached my bank about a credit card with a €500 limit and the hoops I have to jump through are beyond ridiculous.

"A business plan and the cash flows, we would require an outline from yourself of the contracts which you have in place at the moment as well as any prospective contracts. As well as that we would need an outline of the expected revenue to be generated from these contracts over the next 1-3 years. This information must be supplied on company headed paper."

I have neither the time or inclination to go through all this. I don't even have company headed paper!!

So any recommendations would be appreciated.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 12,708 ✭✭✭✭Ally Dick

I received a Perfect Incentives Reward Card as a Christmas present from someone. It seems to be pretty good at paying for stuff online. However I tried to buy groceries with it in a supermarket, and I didn't have a PIN, so it didn't work. So it may be good for internet purchases, but not for point of sale. Go to www.perfectincentive.ie for more info. Sorry if this is of little help

• Registered Users Posts: 7,205 ✭✭✭Lucas Hood

Revolut

Advertisement