Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Used Scaffold Boards in and around Limerick

• 10-02-2017 11:34am
    Registered Users Posts: 126 ✭✭

Hi All

I'm looking to pick up a few (6 - 10) used\old scaffold boards in and around Limerick. Will collect etc.

Anyone have any recommendations where might be good to give a call ?

Cheers

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 51,274 ✭✭✭✭bazz26

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,569 ✭✭✭Special Circumstances

bazz26 wrote: »

Same guy/business also used to sell used ones. It's an actual scaffolding business iirc.

• Registered Users Posts: 126 ✭✭cupan_tae

Thanks for the replies lads.

I got sorted in the end, I put a notice on local radio and I got a call from a fella yesterday out in east limerick, picked up what I needed last night.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,519 ✭✭✭glic83

Same guy/business also used to sell used ones. It's an actual scaffolding business iirc.

Do you know how much the used boards are? Or if anyone knows of anywhere selling used​ boards?

• Registered Users Posts: 126 ✭✭cupan_tae

Yer man I got them from wanted €5 a board. I got him down to 4 - and with the Van loaded it worked out around 3.50 ish a board in the end. He was only using them for kindling so was happy to get anything back on them. I only left him with 2 or 3 and they were in bad shape. I've used them all at this stage - raised beds built.

At the time I was seeing them online for around €5 - €8. How many are you looking for ?

• Advertisement

About 10-12 boards, cheaper option than sleepers. Doesn't seem to be any used for sale around Limerick on done deal, only new

• Registered Users Posts: 549 ✭✭✭LimerickCity

glic83 wrote: »
    About 10-12 boards, cheaper option than sleepers. Doesn't seem to be any used for sale around Limerick on done deal, only new
    I got some from a guy across from the NCT centre in Ballysimon.
    It was a few years ago now but they were in good condition and fairly cheap.
    Used for raised beds also.

Cheers will check that out over the next few days

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,912 ✭✭✭kilburn

Try clareco scaffolding in Clondrinagh

• Registered Users Posts: 453 ✭✭abnormalnorman

e

• Advertisement
Advertisement