Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Limerick/Kerry Musicians wanted

• 10-02-2017 11:46am
    Registered Users Posts: 15

Hey, I'm a singer currently working full time in a successful function band. It's great but it's beginning to kill my soul. Would love to set up a side project playing originals and jamming for the fun of it with some like minded people. I have access to a full pa and transport should we decide to go out gigging at some point and I have access to studios to record. If your interested hit me up and we can go from there.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 13 Lizzyqzak

duckNcover wrote: »
    Hey, I'm a singer currently working full time in a successful function band. It's great but it's beginning to kill my soul. Would love to set up a side project playing originals and jamming for the fun of it with some like minded people. I have access to a full pa and transport should we decide to go out gigging at some point and I have access to studios to record. If your interested hit me up and we can go from there.

Hi there,
    I started a thread a while back about getting a group together to jam, two others are up for meeting in 2 weeks to see if anybody's music taste is similar. I sing and write a bit and learning guitar. If you're interested I can let you know where and when,

Niamh

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 641 ✭✭✭ham_n_mustard

im a bass player in limk, wouldnt mind doing some originals. dont really mind what genre, just tired of covers too. have access to home recording gear too if doing the whole thing remotely is an option

• Registered Users Posts: 15 duckNcover

Bump.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 27 aidmul

duckNcover wrote: »
    Bump.

Call mike 0873576871

• Registered Users Posts: 13 Lizzyqzak

That meet up didn't end up happening! Where abouts are you based? I'm in Killorglin/Killarney/Tralee area.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 15 duckNcover

I'll get in touch with him and see what his story is. Thanks for getting in touch

Advertisement