Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Best parking for 3Arena please?

Options
  • 10-02-2017 12:15pm
    Registered Users Posts: 8,138 ✭✭✭

Hi,
    My wife and daughter are going to 3Arena this Sunday (12th) for 1pm show.
    I see that Ticketmaster offer €12 parking, I'm not sure exactly where this is.

Google tells me there's Point Village car park very close too.

Anyone recommend where they should park please? Easier to park further away and get LUAS, ar there normally spaces in Point Village car park on Sun, is it easy to get to with crowds & traffic etc.

Thanks,
    Patrick.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,627 ✭✭✭bren2001

dinneenp wrote: »
    Hi,
    My wife and daughter are going to 3Arena this Sunday (12th) for 1pm show.
    I see that Ticketmaster offer €12 parking, I'm not sure exactly where this is.

Google tells me there's Point Village car park very close too.

Anyone recommend where they should park please? Easier to park further away and get LUAS, ar there normally spaces in Point Village car park on Sun, is it easy to get to with crowds & traffic etc.

Thanks,
    Patrick.

There's on street parking on nearly all of the adjacent street which should be free on a Sunday. The TM parking is the Point Village parking and is the Euro Parks Car Park on google maps at the corner of Sheriff Street Upper and East Wall Road.

• Registered Users Posts: 68,807 ✭✭✭✭L1011

The Ticketmaster parking is the Point Village Carpark. The onstreet parking is not guaranteed and rather insecure - area is abandoned during the gig

• Registered Users Posts: 9 emzn2

bren2001 wrote: »
    There's on street parking on nearly all of the adjacent street which should be free on a Sunday. The TM parking is the Point Village parking and is the Euro Parks Car Park on google maps at the corner of Sheriff Street Upper and East Wall Road.

Hi bren2001,
    Thanks for the reply 're on street parking near the 3arena....which streets are the best for parking. Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 1 DavidDavidson

Parkpnp

This blog is decent enough

• Registered Users Posts: 2,125 ✭✭✭piplip87

Where are coming from ? M3 Park and ride service or Phionex park park and ride. Get the train from there to Docklands station.

If your coming up from the South red Cow Luas park and ride could be an option.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,606 ✭✭✭schemingbohemia

piplip87 wrote: »
    Where are coming from ? M3 Park and ride service or Phionex park park and ride. Get the train from there to Docklands station.

If your coming up from the South red Cow Luas park and ride could be an option.

Don't think Docklands open on Sundays.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,490 ✭✭✭amtc

I'd say they've got there after a year!

Advertisement