Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Garda Trainee Class May 2017

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9 Persieway11

omg I just got an offer for May

• Registered Users Posts: 138 ✭✭Wax100

omg I just got an offer for May

Really just now? Nothing for me :-(

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,977 ✭✭✭Soby

Same was hoping for one today :(

Wax100 wrote: »
    Really just now? Nothing for me :-(

ya got an email today

Cocopops24 wrote: »
    Message me your number and I'll add you :)

hi I just got an offer today could I join the what's app group

• Registered Users Posts: 117 ✭✭Cocopops24

hi I just got an offer today could I join the what's app group

• Registered Users Posts: 1 JES17

Got an offer two weeks back ! Can anyone add me into the Whatsapp? Id really appreciate it . cheers!

JES17 wrote: »
    Got an offer two weeks back ! Can anyone add me into the Whatsapp? Id really appreciate it . cheers!
    Message me your number! :)

• Registered Users Posts: 36 cjgblm

Message me your number! :)

Messaged you mine :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 36 cjgblm

I pmd you you'll have to add me again sorry

• Registered Users Posts: 151 ✭✭bazz1000

Anyone from Oct interviews receive any invitation?? What oom are they picking from for may. I was 1200s after interview

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 KevHen7

Bit late to the party here but got offered my place two weeks back for May also so any chance of being added into that Whatsapp group too please?
    Much appreciated :)

KevHen7 wrote: »
    Bit late to the party here but got offered my place two weeks back for May also so any chance of being added into that Whatsapp group too please?
    Much appreciated :)
    No worries just message me your number :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1 Christybres

Got my offer last week can I be added to the what's app please :D

Got my offer last week can I be added to the what's app please :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 62 ✭✭vodkacz

Hi guys,

Just wandering, those of you who were lucky enough to get in for May intake. What dates did U get for the college entrance? Mid May or maybe earlier?

• Registered Users Posts: 212 ✭✭AM11

May 2nd

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,977 ✭✭✭Soby

Emailed them today and didn't say May was full yet. Processing physical results from Saturday they said .

• Registered Users Posts: 18 Jecksfly

Got my offer friday evening.. can someone add me to the whats app please.!?

Jecksfly wrote: »
    Got my offer friday evening.. can someone add me to the whats app please.!?

Message me your number :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1 Madra123

First time poster. Got an offer for May. Anyone from the second round of offers get their info pack yet?
    Also can I jump on this Whats App group? Please :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1 Sundaydomino

Another first time "poster" with an offer for May - would love to be in the what's app group! ☺

Anyone for the May Intake message me your number and I'll add you to the Whatsapp group :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1 Kellogs1234

Could I be added in whatsapp group cheers :)

• Registered Users Posts: 17 Justdoit_90

Whatsapp group. Good idea. Who is over it and can I be added also ? Thanks 😎

• Registered Users Posts: 2 Ste2982

First time poster. Got my offer today for May. Can someone Add me to WhatsApp. Thank you :D

• Registered Users Posts: 2 Shaunyy

Another first time poster! Got an offer for may too! So happy it's finally all coming together! :-)

Shaunyy wrote: »
    Another first time poster! Got an offer for may too! So happy it's finally all coming together! :-)
    Congrats! If you want me to add you to the Whatsapp group just message me your number :)

• Registered Users Posts: 115 ✭✭Marksy8429

Ste2982 wrote: »
    First time poster. Got my offer today for May. Can someone Add me to WhatsApp. Thank you :D

Congrats on your offer do you mind me asking when you completed every thing hard to know what way there working it.? Wonder is may full now!

• Registered Users Posts: 2 Ste2982

Marksy8429 wrote: »
    Congrats on your offer do you mind me asking when you completed every thing hard to know what way there working it.? Wonder is may full now!
    Thank you. I completed PCT on 4th of March. Everything else was done months before that.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 622 ✭✭✭Gnr_Iver

After all this time I can happily sign off Boards for good. Boards has been a great source of info over the past year, and I wish the rest of you the best of luck with future offers.

Signing off for the last time,

Gnr_Iver :):)

Ste2982 wrote: »
    Thank you. I completed PCT on 4th of March. Everything else was done months before that.[/QUOTI only completed mine Saturday but ive every thing else completed ages...Doubtfull for May though.. Best of luck!

• Registered Users Posts: 423 ✭✭Soap MacTavish

just finished the pct along with all the previous stages, was wondering if they inform you if the vetting is complete or must you email to ask them? also so they inform you that you've completed all the stages or do you just wait for an email with an offer to start? thanks

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 Fg_donegal

Long time reader, first time poster! Got offered place in May..excited �� Can I be added to the Whatsapp group?

Fg_donegal wrote: »
    Long time reader, first time poster! Got offered place in May..excited �� Can I be added to the Whatsapp group?

• Registered Users Posts: 100 ✭✭Sparky_7

Anyone getting a bit worried with everything going on at the moment?Especially now that the college is getting investigated for all these money issues?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,341 ✭✭✭D Trent

Sparky_7 wrote: »
    Anyone getting a bit worried with everything going on at the moment?Especially now that the college is getting investigated for all these money issues?

Not 1 bit,can't see it making a difference

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,223 ✭✭✭Canyon86

Small bit, seems to a lot of bad press about AGS in the news each day, seen something else today in the Star

• Registered Users Posts: 3 seanoc77

Hi All.

Just stumbled across this thread for the first time Last night, I'm Also starting on May 2nd and have my induction week on the 18th April, could I please also be added to the whatsapp group??

• Advertisement

seanoc77 wrote: »
    Hi All.

Just stumbled across this thread for the first time Last night, I'm Also starting on May 2nd and have my induction week on the 18th April, could I please also be added to the whatsapp group??

Hi Guys,

quick question,

sending back the form today with bank account details and the uniform sizing chart, did anyone do them on the computer or will I need to print off fill In by hand and scan it and email back. ?

thanks in advance

messaged you,

thanks,

• Registered Users Posts: 37 innovate27

seanoc77 wrote: »
    Hi Guys,

quick question,

sending back the form today with bank account details and the uniform sizing chart, did anyone do them on the computer or will I need to print off fill In by hand and scan it and email back. ?

thanks in advance

It's a print off and post job I think!

• Registered Users Posts: 1 canning1992

First time poster. I got an offer for may 2nd could I jump in on the whatsapp.
    thanks.

thanks.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 100 ✭✭Sparky_7

thanks.

Also got an offer a while ago,can I jump in?

Also got an offer a while ago,can I jump in?

• Registered Users Posts: 423 ✭✭Soap MacTavish

just got an offer for may also, can I be added to the group cheers :)

just got an offer for may also, can I be added to the group cheers :)

Just wondering did any one get an offer yesterday? Wondering if May has filled up emailed HRM but no reply as usual!!!

• Advertisement
Advertisement