Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Form 12

Options
  • 10-02-2017 1:20pm
    Registered Users Posts: 23

I have some inquires about tax refund.
    I have applied for tax refund last night for the years 2015 & 2016.
    I have submitted them all and got a email of acknowledgment today.
    my question is how long will it take for them to email back about this or what im suppose to do next ? i am all new at this tax thing thank you

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,301 ✭✭✭✭gerrybbadd

Theunkown wrote: »
    I have some inquires about tax refund.
    I have applied for tax refund last night for the years 2015 & 2016.
    I have submitted them all and got a email of acknowledgment today.
    my question is how long will it take for them to email back about this or what im suppose to do next ? i am all new at this tax thing thank you

You don't have to do anything.

You will get a P21 balancing statement for each year. If you are due a refund, it'll say it on the bottom of page 1, in the Treatment of Result box.

It can take up to 10 days for repayment. However, there's a chance your claim might be stopped for verification and then it can take longer

• Registered Users Posts: 23 Theunkown

How long will it take to get a p21 balance statement and i'm guessing that P21 balance statement will be sent by post or email ?

Thank you for the reply

• Registered Users Posts: 10,301 ✭✭✭✭gerrybbadd

Theunkown wrote: »
    How long will it take to get a p21 balance statement and i'm guessing that P21 balance statement will be sent by post or email ?

Thank you for the reply

It depends.

If you have signed up to go Paper free, the P21 is uploaded to PAYE Anytime, and can be found under My Requests History - you usually get it very quick, like 2 days.

In the post, it can take up to 10 days

• Registered Users Posts: 23 Theunkown

perfect thank u

Advertisement