Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fibre Installation

Options
  • 10-02-2017 2:26pm
    Registered Users Posts: 981 ✭✭✭

Hi,

I've watched with interest as your contractors have erected the fibre cables throughout our locality. Just before Christmas the contractors completed the erection of the fibre along our road and I am just wondering how or what happens next? Do we wait for Eir to approach us or can we apply to Eir direct? We currently do not have an active phone line but had a phone in the house up to approx 3 years ago.

Our Exchange BDY1_E01 says that the estimated date for live 1000mb's is 08 March.

Any assistance gratefully appreciated.

D.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,797 ✭✭✭Eir: Pamela

Decoda wrote: »
    Hi,

I've watched with interest as your contractors have erected the fibre cables throughout our locality. Just before Christmas the contractors completed the erection of the fibre along our road and I am just wondering how or what happens next? Do we wait for Eir to approach us or can we apply to Eir direct? We currently do not have an active phone line but had a phone in the house up to approx 3 years ago.

Our Exchange BDY1_E01 says that the estimated date for live 1000mb's is 08 March.

Any assistance gratefully appreciated.

D.
    Hi  Decoda,

Thanks for getting in touch. :D

Once the service is active if you want to place an order with us we can arrange it via our website here, or any of our agents can arrange this on 1800503303. You will need your eircode if you are placing an order for our efibre to the home service. 

If you need any assistance please do let me know.

-Pamela

Advertisement